Our question/answer format with detailed explanations provides you the essentials of hand rehabilitation. You will savor the “clinical gems”, helpful mnemonics, and treasured tips which are nestled throughout the text to simplify challenging concepts. You will master difficult quandaries as the famous “purple book” creates a learning environment which is unparalleled. This is the go-to hand therapy reference book for all therapists. Those studying for specialty certification—including the CHT exam—and advanced practitioners desiring a top quality quick reference book will find this resource invaluable. This book is a must-have for your collection.
Our 4th edition boasts many treasured new features:
- Five fabulous new appendices have been added to this edition: Complementary health approaches, common orthosis tips and patterns, tendon transfers, critical concepts and an expanded anatomy labeling section counterevidence based
- All 25 chapters have been edited to incorporate up-to-date, clinically relevant, and easy to read format
- All 25 chapters are brimming with concise content, bulleted points in a user-friendly format
- To complement our over 550 photos/illustrations an additional 200 plus photos/illustrations have been added to enhance understanding of challenging topics
- Fresh perspectives and expanded content are incorporated into this iconic work from CHTs and leading experts from around the world
- Networking vendor appendix for immediate access to hundreds of hand therapy products and resources
- FREE online CHT practice exam included
The AHTA is delighted to be able to offer this resource at a discounted cost courtesy of Susan Weiss of Exploring Hand Therapy in the USA. We are working to maintain and promote high standards of Hand Therapy practice in Australia.
*Please note that postage costs are included for within Australia only. NZ customers, please contact us for pricing firstname.lastname@example.org