Regional and Remote Grants 2021
The purpose of the Regional & Remote Grants are to foster accessible education for members living in regional and remote areas.
These grants provide support for the cost of registration to all AHTA courses and events, including conference up to the value of $750. There are six grants available in 2021.
Grants are not available for costs associated with travel, accommodation, and the time taken to attend.
- be a member of the AHTA for a minimum of three years before applying
- permanently reside in a regional or remote location as per the ASGC classification
- be available to attend the selected AHTA course or event
- demonstrate how attending the selected course or event would assist them in their career and ongoing professional development
- not have received an AHTA Regional and Remote Grant within a 3-year period
- not have received funding from another body for the selected course or event.
Download the Application Form here.
These grants open on 15 December and close on 15 May each year.
The Application will not be considered if it is incomplete. The Form must be submitted via email firstname.lastname@example.org by 11.59 pm on 15 May 2021.
Terms and conditions
The applicant must meet essential criteria and the application form must be complete.