The Australian Hand Therapy Association (AHTA) established this committee to provide expertise and make recommendations to management and the Committee of Management (“COM”) in respect to professional practice. The Education Committee (EC) is a committee of the AHTA COM.
The EC supports the advancement of hand therapy by promoting best practice and quality education to meet the needs of and maintain a standard of learning for the membership. To advance professional practice in hand therapy through best practice: in education, research and accreditation.
The current members of the EC are:
- Helena Hayes - Committee Chair and Education Officer
- Michele Chim - Deputy Education Officer
- Andrea Bialocerkowski - Credentialing Council Liaison
- Sally Colwell - Course Development Coordinator
- Shanna Mahomed - Course Elective Coordinator
- Anna Wishink - Course Elective Assistant
- Stacey Cross - Course Accreditation Coordinator
- Rachel McDuff - Course Accreditation Assistant
- Nicole Odewahn - Course Presenter and Participant Liaison Coordinator
- Jade Webb - Digital Education Coordinator
- Anna Munro - Course Exam Review
- Keri Torney - Staff
To contact the Chair of the commitee, please email the AHTA office.