The Australian Hand Therapy Association (AHTA) established this Committee in 2020, formerly the Education Committee, to provide expertise and make recommendations to management and the Committee of Management (“COM”) in respect to professional practice. The Professional Practice Committee (PPC) is a committee of the AHTA COM.
The Professional Practice Committee (PPC) supports the advancement of hand therapy by promoting best practice and quality education to meet the needs of and maintain a standard of learning for the membership. To advance professional practice in hand therapy through best practice: in education, research and accreditation.
The current members of the PPC are:
- Helena Hayes - Education Officer, Chair
- Sally Colwell - Course Developer
- Shanna Mahomed - Elective Developer
- Jessica Holding - Accreditation Coordinator
- Vacant - Course Coordinator
- Sara Brito - Digital Education Coordinator
- Kelly Toner - Staff
To contact the Chair of the commitee, please email Helena at email@example.com