Terms and conditions
The AHTA has Terms and Conditions for purchasing membership, goods and hand therapy education online. Purchases are made via your membership, our shop, and the Courses & Events page. Please read to ensure you make a well informed decision with regards to your purchase.
Terms & Conditions
AHTA wants you to be satisfied with everything you purchase from us.
AHTA understands that Internet shopping is different from conventional shopping. Therefore, we are committed to providing the best products and service possible.
If your ordered item is out of stock, you will be contacted by AHTA.
AHTA will not be responsible for any typographical errors or errors in illustrations, price, pictures or descriptions. All prices are subject to change without notice. All retail prices listed are those as printed by the AHTA. All discounts are calculated from these published price lists that can and may change at any given time.
Prices at our online shop cover the cost of stocking, unpacking, repackaging and handling. Prices for educational services may or may not cover all materials, food and beverages. Please consult individual descriptions for inclusions.
Small items will be sent via Australia Post. If the item is too big for your letterbox, they will leave a card in your letterbox for you to collect it at the Post Office. Larger items will be sent via courier and need to be signed for. If you are not going to be at home during the day, we suggest you use an alternative address such as your work. Please note that couriers do not deliver to post office boxes.
AHTA takes no responsibility if you supply us with an incorrect shipping address. If a product is damaged, please return it to us with postage paid, within 7 days of receipt and we will exchange the item(s) or issue you with store credit.
Payment We Accept:
- EFT (Direct electronic funds transfer - Bank) Does not attract a service fee.
Online sales are to Australia ONLY. We do not trade or ship internationally. As a security measure, the AHTA ONLY ACCEPTS CREDIT CARDS FROM AUSTRALIAN INSTITUTIONS. Credit cards are typically processed during Mon - Friday (9 - 5pm) Western Australia time.
- If your item is D.O.A or stops working through a manufacturers defect, we will happily get it either a) Repaired b) Swapped for a new one c) Offer Full Refund at our discretion, minus any return postage costs and a 10% restocking fee to cover administration costs. We will not exchange any item if you simply change your mind, so please shop with care. All products must be returned as new, unused, undamaged and in their original packaging, with all original included accessories. We reserve the right to refuse a return on any product that does not meet these requirements. The following procedure must be undertaken.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, invoice number, product name, reason for return and request for replacement, exchange or refund.
- You will be issued with a Return Authorization Number (R.A.N.), which is to be written on the outside of the returned package. At the same time, you will be given the address to return the package to. It may be us, the distributor of the product, or the authorized repairer.
- Freight prices cannot be refunded. All information gathered will be held in confidence.
Hand Therapy Education Services refund policy
AHTA reserves the right to cancel or postpone any event. If this occurs all monies will be refunded to the registrant.
Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is always welcome and should contact the Events Coordinator at email@example.com If the substitute is not an AHTA member, the non-member fee will apply, and extra payment will be due.
A refund (less 30% to cover the administration costs, and less the cost of any supplied texts) will be given for a written cancellation received 10 working days prior to the event. Cancellation after this will be ineligible for a refund.
All registrants will be notified in writing or by phone / e-mail to confirm a place for each seminar/workshop. If you have not received this confirmation 3 weeks prior to the seminar, please contact the Events Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. If an event is cancelled, all registrants will be notified either by phone or e-mail.