- Our exams are CLOSED BOOK exams.
- You must use a laptop or desktop to complete the exam, you cannot use an iPad or iPhone or similar devices to complete the exam.
- Your camera and microphone must be on at all times.
- Please turn your mobile phones off and limit background noise, as it will distract other participants.
- You must set your computer camera so that the invigilator can see upwards from your elbow/chest.
- The link to the exam will be provided in the text box when the invigilator is ready to start the exam.
- You have only one attempt.
- Please do not navigate away from the browser as your attempt will be closed.
- You can review and amend your answers before completion if you wish by using the navigation buttons within the program.
- The invigilator may mute you.
- If you need to ask a question, please use the chat box and direct this to the invigilator (the host).
- When you communicate with an invigilator (the host), please direct your typed questions to them, not the whole group. Please note that content-specific questions cannot be answered.
- You will be notified when 5 minutes are remaining.
- When you complete the exam, complete the survey (if you haven’t already), and then you may ‘finish’ and leave the zoom meeting. No further action is required.
- Once your exam has been marked, you will be issued a full attainment certificate if you successfully pass.
- This certificate can be loaded into your AHTA website portal if you wish to use this to track your CPD.
1. What if my internet drops out?
Do not close your browser – allow time for re-connection. The exam will restore, and you will be able to continue where you left off.
2. What if my browser closes?
You are prompted, ‘Do you want to leave’, it is unlikely that you will have closed out – however, if you do, we can send you a unique link to resume. Please message the host in the chat box.
3. Can I check or go back to my previous answers?
Yes, you can, just press ‘previous’. Your answers are automatically saved.