TGA Medical Device Changes – Webinar
The AHTA, APA and OTA have collaborated with the TGA to bring to members a webinar presentation to learn about the regulatory changes. Rebecca Bateson will present:
- The background around the regulatory environment for medical devices
- An overview of the changes
- Specific examples demonstrating the impact of the new framework
- Information about the deadlines and transition periods for impacted devices
- Next steps for impacted stakeholders.
Wendy Rowland, Dan Miles, Deputy General Manager, Policy and Government Relations, APA and Samantha Hunter, CEO, OTA will assist to facilitate the presentation and a Q&A session will follow.
A group of AHTA member representatives will assist to ensure that the information provided by Rebecca addresses the questions that pertain to our our members. In addition, you are invited to email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org to be collated and forwarded to Rebecca prior to the webinar.
Preparation for the webinar
In order to get the most out of the session, it is recommended that all participants read through:
The overview of the framework on the TGA's website; and
Answers to frequently asked questions
Register below. We hope to make the webinar available via a recording on the AHTA website. This is subject to TGA approval.