Why advertise with the AHTA?
Advertising with the AHTA provides a platform to access a group of dedicated and passionate health professionals focused on providing up to date, comprehensive and evidence based interventions to clients with hand and upper limb injuries/conditions. Reach therapists in this growing industry by promoting your business and services through our newsletter, FingerPrint (quarterly), eNEWS (weekly) or on the AHTA website.
Our readers are:
- Educated, well informed and dynamic
- Committed to best practice
- Core demographic PT/OT, 26-50yrs
- Practitioners of hand therapy are employed in private practice, hospitals, medical practices, community health centres and sports clinics
How do I advertise with the AHTA?
- Download our Media Kit 2021-2022
- Complete our Advertising Booking Form 2021-2022.
- Read our Advertising Policy
- To place an advertisement for employment, please click here:
Please note that advertising in the AHTA Newsletter, Enews, Email or Website does not imply AHTA endorsement of the event, product or organisation. Please see the AHTA Advertising Policy for full terms and conditions. AHTA reserves the right cancel or reject an advertising or sponsorship arrangement at any time.
For further information in relation to our advertising and sponsorship opportunities, please contact the Communications Officer at email@example.com