Advertise with the AHTA
Why advertise with us?
Access a group of dedicated and passionate health professionals with expertise in hand and upper limb injuries and conditions.
What are the options?
- FingerPrint magazine (quarterly) is emailed to 1000 members.
- eNEWS (newsletter) is emailed to 3500 members and non-members every Wednesday.
- Job advertisements are emailed via eNEWS to 3500 members and non-members every Wednesday and posted on Hand Therapy Jobs socials.
What is the cost of advertising?
- FingerPrint magazine – $205 single entry
- eNEWS (newsletter) – $205 single entry
- Job advertisements – $230 for members and $355 for non-members.
How do I advertise in FingerPrint or eNEWS?
How do I advertise a job?
To place an advertisement for employment, please * Submit a Job Vacancy.
How do I partner with the AHTA?
For partnership and sponsorship opportunities, please Contact us
Buy, Swap and Sell
We offer our members a free 'buy, swap and sell' (via eNEWS only) advertising option. Please Contact us with the details.
The Australian Hand Therapy Association reserves the right to reject advertisements and associated materials that we believe are incompatible with the mission or values that ATHA upholds. We also reserve the right to refuse advertisements we deem competitive or contrary to the best interests of the AHTA. The AHTA maintains sole discretion for determining acceptable advertising type or content. The presence of an advertisement on any AHTA publication, website, social media page or any other platform owned or run by the AHTA does not imply endorsement of the advertised company or product. The AHTA is not responsible for the accuracy of third-party advertisements.