ACT: Cara Gilbert email@example.com Phone: 0490 352 440
NSW: Cathy Merry firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (02) 46 26 1333 and Naomi White email@example.com Phone: (02) 64 920 023
QLD: Joanne O'Sullivan firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (07) 4638 1222 and Catherine Chong email@example.com Phone: 0432 037 452
SA: Suzanne Caragiannis firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (08) 8277 9667
VIC: Hamish Anderson email@example.com Phone: 0413 426 474
WA: Helen Fitzgerald firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 0412 288 593 and Emma Staples email@example.com Phone 08 9272 1424
Mentoring for upgrading membership applications
- As part of the process of applying for Membership, applicants are required to ‘be recommended by a Member of the AHTA, or member of AHSS (AHTA By-Laws).
- The role of a current Member who recommends an Associate is to:
- Support your application
- Provide a character reference
- When upgrading from Associate to Member the applicant must have both a letter of recommendation from a Member and also have their application approved by their State Mentor.
- Some associates do not have access to a Member where they work or in their regional areas. In these circumstances the AHTA State Mentors are available to support and mentor Associates in their application for Membership, as well as approve their application.
- All applicants applying for Membership are required to contact the AHTA State Mentor prior to lodging their application.
- Once your mentor has signed the ‘AHTA Mentor approval of application’ form, your application should then be submitted with your Membership documentation and PD Evidence to the Membership Secretary. By doing this the State Mentor acts as the first of 3 reviewers on the application review panel.